Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2007 spyder convertible and i left the top down it

Customer Question

hello, i have a 2007 spyder convertible and i left the top down it rained and now it wont start it cranks but thats it ???
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: no headlights all warning lights are on the ac blows but only hot air the battery cable is loose and when i was messing with it the metal part on the head of the cable came off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just need it fixed,, before i go back to work tomarrow
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: the top on the car is not working either ive been manually open an closing it.. could you guess on how much it would be just to get the car running again
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: really//// your kidding
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Do you know how to check the basic things including fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse. This will get us on the right track to track down this electrical issue.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris