peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Can you please help me with the part no. of the Phone button

Customer Question

can you please help me with the part no. of the Phone button in Pajero IV
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The button is missing a mechanic by mistake removed it
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I need to buy the Switch
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

IN some cases the part number for components like this may be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a dealer.Usually you can contact a dealers parts department with your vehicles VIN number and they can look this up for you to give you the part number you need.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete