Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor se, with a strange

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor se, with a strange electrical/lighting problem. The headlights would stay on, after the light switch was turned to the off position. And the windshield would do the same thing. I just had the light/wiper assembly replaced with a new unit, and now the running lights and fog lights won't work. Along with the left and right turn signals.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be be posting a replay ASAP

which switch replace in that diagram i sent you ,

did you replace with a new one ore used

and have check the wiring connector for backed out oins inside of it not making good contact ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** to my situation. I had my vehicle in a auto body shop dealing with a rear bumper fender bender, and it has progressed to this.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The diagram shows only the two toggles, the whole assembly part that fits behind the steering wheel has been replaced with a brand new unit. The shops mechanics can't figure out how to make the turn signals work. And have tried to explain, that it may be a deeper electrical problem.

ok no problem you welcome

we have to go back to the rear crash, for a short to ground ,keeping the wipers on and and light on that is why it is stay on,

now where is the issue he have to trace back to the switch in the column but since he replaced with new we now it is good I think the diagnostic staretd wrong but for now we need to fix it ,so it has to between the wires back to the tail light, but i m assuming this problem did not exist prior crash ?

how bad was the damage was the taillight replaced ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No damage to the taillight. The windshield wipers and washer sprayers front and rear aren't working either.

THERE IS A FRONT ECU THAT CONTROL THE SWITCH IN THE COLUMN, I SENT YOU DIAGRAM AND LOCATION IT WILL BE THE LABELED B ON THE PICTURE DIAGRAM WITH CAR IN IT

YOU NEED TO FLOW THE CIRCUIT WERE YOU MISSING IT ,