peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Mitsubishi Door Check Stop Either Side MR987357 Eclipse SPGT

Customer Question

Mitsubishi Door Check Stop Either Side MR987357 Eclipse SPGT 2003 . Where can I find directions on how to replace these door check stops. I have found the parts.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

My info is not showing how these are replaced and in some cases this info has to be obtained by a dealer on this here.If you inspect the stops some are bolted to the door either on the inside of the door or outside near the hinges and the bolts can usually be removed to then replace the stops but some are welded and will need to be ground out and new ones welded in place.If this info does not help here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete