Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30+ years practical experience in all types of repair and trouble shooting on Mitu's
2947720

DRIVER SIDE FLOOR IS WET,WHAT WOULD CAUSE IT? ENDEAVOR LS

Customer Question

DRIVER SIDE FLOOR IS WET,WHAT WOULD CAUSE IT?
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: ENDEAVOR LS 2005
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: MECHANIC COULDNT FIND EVAP DRAIN
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have any warning codes popped up?
Customer: 100000
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: WHERE IS EVAP DRAIN
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. There are a couple of different procedures on them.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sn7kvb6rt8v6m12/WATER%20LEAKS%20ONTO%20DRIVER.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. Thanks

I do not have access to your email address,

Expert:  Jerry replied 4 months ago.

Did you get that??