Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Left hand wheel bearing ,have removed calliper and now not

Customer Question

Left hand wheel bearing ,have removed calliper and now not sure ,2005 turbo deisle pejero
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: Good condition
JA: What is the model of your '05 Mitsubishi?
Customer: Wagon pejero
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Hoping to do my self ,taken calliper off and tied off. Undone nut on axel and removed washer
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Don't think so just want to remove bearing and replace
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Remove the brake disc.
There should be 3 or 4 bolts on the back side of the hub. Unbolt them then depending on rust you may have to beet the hub/bearing off. Then bolt the new one on in reverse order.Let me know if you have any questions.Thanks
Sonny

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny

Thanks
Sonny