Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2003 mitsubishi lancer no power to fuel pump i have checked

Customer Question

2003 mitsubishi lancer no power to fuel pump i have checked fuel pump relays #1 relay clicks and #2 does not click
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: consistent no power
JA: What is the model of your '03 Mitsubishi?
Customer: lancer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i have tried the fuel pump relay touch test number one relay clicks and number two realy does not
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: number one relay has power on top right pin with key on and it clicks with key in on position and when it clicks it sends power to number two relay but number two relay does not click
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

When you jump the relays and get power to the pump will it then start?

Have you checked to see if the PCM/ECM is getting all the powers and grounds it needs?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris