sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I need the radio unlock code 20001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

Customer Question

I need the radio unlock code for my 20001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport vin#JA4MT31H61P009058.SERIAL07064743D.#MR49064743D..
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: THANKs!!!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Anything else...
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need the radio unlock code for my 20001...

I do understand and am not able to supply the code. I would recommend seeing your dealer or radio-code.com, which are two official sources for a radio code.