Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the AUtomotive repair Business

Mitsubishi montero sport 3.0 1997 arranca pero despues que

Customer Question

mitsubishi montero sport 3.0 1997 arranca pero despues que calienta se apaga y ya no arranca ,cambie bomba de gasolina y filtro , sigue el problema
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse , proper fuel pressure (36 to 38 PSI) and proper compression. When the engine will not start can you check each one of these thing to determine what your lacking and post back with this and I will help you determine the cause.