Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the AUtomotive repair Business

Lost the prox 2007 Outlander and need to program the new

Customer Question

Lost the prox for my 2007 Outlander and need to program the new one.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes. Looking for steps to program it without taking to dealer or locksmith
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can explain what you referring to as prox has lost programming I will see if I can help you with this. Post back when you can with complete details of what it is your trying to do and I will see if I can help you with this.