Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the AUtomotive repair Business

Im not getting no spark when cranking over,has new timing

Customer Question

im not getting no spark when cranking over,has new timing belts,checked cam and crank sensor could the security system being off battery for so long need reprogramed,battery light and brake light are staying on in the dash but half can i check my ciol packs
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with this no spark concern we are going to need to now what your working on, need the year, make and model as well as engine size. Post back with complete details when you can and we can work from there.