peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Need radio unlock code Mitsubishi mirage

Customer Question

Need radio unlock code for 2002 Mitsubishi mirage
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this code can be difficult to obtain.Usually the code can be obtained from a dealer and they may not charge for this info if you provide info on proof of ownership and a photo ID.Another option is this link here neither of these are an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Pete-I tried the Mitsubishi website and entered all the required information, and they tell me the vehicle is not found.

Did you have these to post to them to find your code?

Radio Serial Number
Radio Part Number