350matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer BEng Hons 22 years experience in car engine industry, 10 years in formula 1

Actually i am on a travel road and driving and my neutral

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Actually i am on a travel road and driving and my neutral signal is blinking fastly
JA: What is the model/year of your Mitsubishi?
Customer: Lancer/2006
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing how urgent is it? As i am traveling on my road with my 2 kids
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have done my maintenance at the mistsubishi center before 8000 kilos from now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  350matt replied 3 months ago.

If you have a once per second flash this is indicating that a fault has been recorded in the transmission control module.

(For reference, a flash of twice per second indicates the fluid is overheating).

In most cases you are going to need to take this to a dealer or a repair shop with a scan tool that can access the transmission computer to read the codes (a generic OBD scan tool usually won't work , as they only deal with engine codes),

Which engine is in your Lancer?
Do you know which transmission is in your vehicle? The most common for this era are either the 40 series 4 speed transmission or the 1 speed CVT.

Expert:  350matt replied 3 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you