peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

I have an eclipse radio avn52d I changed the battery it

Customer Question

I have an eclipse radio avn52d I changed the battery it needs a code to make it work
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: I do not have manual and I did check it says it needs a CD all I have is the GPS cd
JA: What year is your Eclipse?
Customer: I'm not sure it was in the envoy when I purchased it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can't do anything it say put CD in
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't know anything else just it needs a code
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: It worked good before I changed the battery
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases it can be difficult to obtain the radio and code and usually a dealer has to do this.In some cases they will not charge for this code if you show them proof of ownership and a photo ID.The other option is this link here neither of these are an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete