Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the AUtomotive repair Business
7276279

I have a 2006 Spyder, the etacs model # is MN1212 90. I

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Spyder, the etacs model # ***** ***** 90. I can't find the part. Can I or is it possible to get an etacs with different #'s and program it for my car?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If in fact the EATCS module is fried then unfortunately it can not be replaced with a different part #number and your not going to likely find it aftermarket as well This is going to be a dealer item only and they will need to program it for you as well

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Your very welcome and thank you as well.