Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

My 2005 endeavor drivers side handle broke and I cannot get

Customer Question

My 2005 endeavor drivers side handle broke and I cannot get into the car...I don't have a keyless entry and there is no keyhole other than the drivers side....please help!
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is Dan.

Can you get in through the trunk?

If not then you are going to need to pry the top part of the door back and use a coat hanger or similar to press the power unlock button.

Thanks, Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan