Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

The key light keeps coming on and off and making a pitch

Customer Question

The key light keeps coming on and off and making a hi pitch noise I have already replaced the battery in the key
JA: How many miles are on the car? Will the battery hold a charge?
Customer: 46186 miles. What you mean battery hold charge it's new
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mitsubishi Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I'm not happy I'm not paying for a simple answer
JA: The Mitsubishi Mechanic's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Well sry I just read on your guys page with someone with the same problem I believe I have my answer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Nope there is nothing I can do I have to take it in and get it looked at I have no choice. I wonder if there is a recall on this problem
JA: OK! The Mitsubishi Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: It's only a year old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 4 months ago.

What sort of vehicle is this?