Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

My radio interior lights and one of my head lights and and

Customer Question

hi Pearl my radio interior lights and one of my head lights and and my clock and my central locking are not working
JA: Have you checked the fuse for the headlight circuit? How are the bulbs?
Customer: i have and they all fuses appear fine and its only on low beam that the left hand side head light is out
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: i think that is it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 4 months ago.

What sort of vehicle is this (year/model/trim)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2002 pajero 3.3 turbo desiel
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
3.2 i meant
Expert:  Doug replied 4 months ago.

Lets start with the lighting issue since it should be isolated from the other symptoms you are experiencing.

If the fuses are OK it is likely just a bulb, so lets try swapping the bulbs left/right and see if the problem follows the bulb to the other side. Then we can continue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
tried that
Expert:  Doug replied 4 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** change I take it then.

Please go to the under bonnet fuse panel and locate the two low beam fuses. They are the ones that are notated by a picture of a headlight aimed diagonally down. There will be one for each low beam. Please take a test light or meter and measure for voltage between battery negative and the metal tabs on the tops of the two fuses. All four tabs should show voltage with the key on and switch in headlight position (low beams on of course) and no voltage with the switch off. Let me know what you find.