Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

My TLC light stays on and is now causing problems when

Customer Question

my TLC light stays on and is now causing problems when idling and also acceleration. Is this why?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's the main ploblem but I also have to get my muffler fix does this add to my problem?
JA: Muffler trouble can be (not to mention noisy); luckily the mechanic I'm going to connect you with has all the facts you'll need to get a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: The TLC I hope to stop idling and acceration problems.
JA: Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 4 months ago.

What sort of vehicle is this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.