Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I'm Carlos. My rear tires does not move : Well, I commute

Customer Question

Hi I'm Carlos. My rear tires does not move
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well, I commute 150 miles to work. Yesterday my check engine lite up, then the transmission temperature sign lite up and today on my way to work I feel like a sudden stop.
JA: Diagnosing the correct check engine code is the key to getting a quick fix. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with this type of thing. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Well I am not mechanical incline but I will try it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: Other than this problem everything else is fine thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 6 months ago.

Hi Carlos,

What sort of vehicle is this?