Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

What type of master cylinder fits a montero? JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

what type of master cylinder fits a montero?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my vehicle is in the shop and a mechanic says that I need a master cylinder
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no I just need to know what specific master cylinder is needed for the Montero to reduce my overall cost
JA: OK! The Mitsubishi Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Mitsubishi Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Huh
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: what's the next step
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.What year is your montero? And engine size?Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this problem?Thanks
Sonny