peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Customer Question

Hi Doug
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you have not checked for any broken/damaged wiring this needs done.If a fault is found with any broken or damaged wiring it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.I have seen broken or damaged wiring inside the door in some cases as well as leading to the door from the body.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My initial take was to work with Doug. Please get me in touch with him and it took a long time for a response. Spent most of the night working on this issue. Regardless I provided substantial troubleshooting information and my question was not answered professionally and in depth but was ignored and per the comment of the general and broad tip - check for broken wires with no level of detail, I already knew that. Please route this to Doug or I'll be requesting a 100% refund on this question.
I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete