Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I hAVE A MITSUBISHI ENDEOVER 2006 AND THE BACK WINDOW BEHIND

Customer Question

hi i hAVE A MITSUBISHI ENDEOVER 2006 AND THE BACK WINDOW BEHIND PASENGER DOOR I CAN NOT GET IT UP I HAVE TO DO IT MANUALY
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: JUST HAPPEND WHEN I OPEN MY FRONT WINDOWS AND WHEN I CLOSED BOTH FROM WINDOW THE BACK WINDOW STILL OPEN I TRY TO CLOSED FROM THE DRIVER SIDE AND DID NOT WORK SO I WHEN TO THE BACK DOOR AND STILL NOT CLOSED . I CAN HEAR THE MOTOR RUNNING BUT I CAN NOT GET IT UP SO I DID MANUANLY WHITH THE HELP OF A FRIEND THAT HE PUSH THE SWITCH AT THE SAME TIME , BECAUSE I TRY TO DO IT WITH OUT PUSHING THE SWITCH I CAN NOT MOVED IT
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: YES
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: WEL IF I CAN
JA: Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: NOT IT IS IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE HAVE ONLY 90.000 MILES AND I DID EVERYTHING NEED TO BE DONE ON TIME
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Just so I am understanding correctly, it is one of the rear side doors that is not closing?If you hold your ear to the door while operating the switch, you can hear either the motor running in either direction or you can hear some sort of hum/crunch/etc?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
not the window
Expert:  Doug replied 6 months ago.
So it isn't a window on a rear door that is not closing? I don't understand.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes it is the back window
Expert:  Doug replied 6 months ago.
On one of the back doors?If this is correct, when you hold your ear to the door while operating the window switch do you hear free running of the window motor, or do you hear a hum/crunch/etc sound?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
never mine you dont understand me bye
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i hope i dont get charge for this because i dont have any help with
Expert:  Doug replied 6 months ago.
Its rather difficult to understand what you are trying to get across.