camerontech
camerontech, diagnostic auto tech
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech
89602740

I am trying to install a radio in a 2000 eclipse gt. The

Customer Question

I am trying to install a radio in a 2000 eclipse gt. The color codes seem to be different and i need to find the correct colors in order for the radio to work not exactly sure which colors go where (not familiar with the car, never worked on them). It is also infinity hook up for the speakers. I have everything but without thinking i cut off the car harness to try and hook up the wires bare to the radio, It didnt work because i dont know the correct colors.
I have attempted to reconnect the wires to the harness in the car and it has not worked.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  camerontech replied 1 year ago.
hi there,im cam, a licenced tech.im including 2 wiring diagram attachments.1 is with an amp. the other wis without factory amp.hopefully one of these helplet me know
let me know how you make out!thanks and i appreciate positive ratings!cam
hi there,please take a moment to rate me as it is important for my page!thanks and i appreciate positive ratings!cam