Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Dtiver window wont roll up an new motor has been installed,

Customer Question

Dtiver window wont roll up an new motor has been installed, is their a fuse for the window an the other 3 window do roll up an down
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Where is the fuse for my 2004 galant dtiver eindow new motor installed worked then stoped all other Windows work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible does this year of galant have a fuse an if so where is it located
JA: Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 7 months ago.
Hi,All four windows use the same fuse and relay, so there is no issue there if the others are working. With the motor new and assumed good (you've manually powered it and it goes up/down OK), it is most likely the master switch has just failed.When you installed the new motor, was the window in the mid way point like normal on installation? If so, did it go down but would not come back up?