cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years

No spark at all JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

No spark at all
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Was driving an then car reved like it was in nutral an then died now wount start had a look under bonnet an check for spark an there is none
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hopfully im stuck on the side of road with 3 kids screaming
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: Has been idleing ruff on first start up an stalls few times till its warmed up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** will be helping you what is the year and model of your vehicle