Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

The horn suddenly goes off. it is not sticking it just goes

Customer Question

the horn suddenly goes off. it is not sticking it just goes off suddenly. i have seen posts that say to change the aux fuse and to check for trash or a coin in the aux outlet. where do i locate the fuse? thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet doing research
JA: Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: not really but i am in Mexico so going to a local mechanic is dicey
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 5 months ago.
Hi,What sort of vehicle are we working on?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2001 montero sport. how much is this costing? is it 5 dollars
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i do not want any type of free trial please
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you there Doug?
Expert:  Doug replied 5 months ago.
THanks.I do not see the billing on my side... if you are unsure how your question is set up please contact customer service at***@******.*** and they can get your account details set up (and if you are on a trial, switched off of it).With regard to your issue... looking at your steering wheel, from below/behind is there a removable small panel or is the entire body of the wheel one single mold?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not able to check it as i am at work
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i will ckeck with billing as i am under the immpression that the total cost is 5 bucks
Expert:  Doug replied 5 months ago.
Check with billing, as that sounds like you might be on a trial or something.With regard to the wheel... find out and let me know. There is a specific issue we see with these, and if you have the later wheel with the knockout panel on the back/bottom area it will make it real easy to verify.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
cool how do i get back to you
Expert:  Doug replied 5 months ago.
Just return to this page and post as you've been doing and I will be notified, I will get with you as soon as I am available.Do not open a new question or I may not see it plus it could result in another charge. Just reply back here and I will get with you as soon as I see it.