Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Mitsubishi Montero Limited: Doug, my 2003 Montero limited

Customer Question

hello Doug, my 2003 Montero limited heats up so much at the driver's side. I am unable to drive the vehicle beyond 20minutes. The exhaust heats so much making driving very uncomfortable for both drive and passenger behind driver's seat. I have replaced exhaust but didn't help? Please what can i do. 2. My vehicle does not have quick start, i need to accelerate and kick the ignition severally before it starts. I have changed the plugs and serviced the nozzles but still no success.
Thanks for your help
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.
HI, Ok, so you replaced the catalytic converter, correct? Is the check engine light on? And if so, what are the fault codes?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
yes the check engine light is on, i may have to check the code again. The heat is really unbearable
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.
HI, Ok, I really need to know the fault code in case there is a relation Also, the catalytic converter was replaced, correct?