Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

I has code po340 and po335 circuit I put the to new sensor

Customer Question

I has code po340 and po335 circuit I put the to new sensor and code come back where I go from here
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i put the crank sensor and the cam sensor clear the code drive the vehicleand the two code come back
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replace crank and cam sensor yet the codes come back saying circuit
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 6 months ago.
Hi,What sort of vehicle is this?