Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I NEED OVERRIDE CODE MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE IMMOBILIZER

Customer Question

I NEED OVERRIDE CODE FOR 2003 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE IMMOBILIZER S/N A35C6F85
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: NEED TO GET CAR STARTED TO GET TO DEALER LOST ALL KEYS
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES JUST NEED 4 DIGIT CODE
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: NO I WOULD JUST NEED THE CODE TO GET IT STARTED
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I apologize for the delay. I am the only one here that has access to over ride information and am not at work in the early hours of the day.For serial number A35C6F85 your over ride code will be3141Use the attached card for instructions on inputting the code. Be aware that it is meant to work with a flat metal key only... if you have a transponder key (whether new/unprogrammed or old/faulty) you will need to wrap the head of the key in aluminum foil to shield the RF signal from the key before the over ride will work. If it reads a key, it will not over ride regardless of the key being right or not.