peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Friend, nice to meet you, i need to mitsubishi RVR keyless

Customer Question

hello, friend, nice to meet you, i need to mitsubishi RVR keyless key, all key lost programming. please help me how to make a new keyless smart key, and what is programmer can use? please
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: hello, i need to mitsubishi, keyless system for mitsubishi RVR car year 2012 model, what programmer or software can use,?please help
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes,
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: about one month
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: yes, thank you so much
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mitsubishi. TheMitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: hello, i need to mitsubishi, keyless system for mitsubishi RVR car year 2012 model, what programmer or software can use,?please help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The key needs obtained from a dealer and once this is done the dealer has to use their scan tool/computer to program the key to the vehicle to correct this here.Unfortunately I do not see any other way myself on how this can be done.In some cases an authorized repair center can program this in as well.I do know they usually charge about an hours labor to have this done here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete