Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

And it's my 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse The radio,

Customer Question

***** ***** and it's my 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse The radio, keyless entry, done lights and clock isn't working I have tested the fuses both inside the car and in the engine changed out some dead ones but still nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It started with a blown fuse from the lighter I replaced that and the radio fuse everything seemed fine for a couple of weeks then the radio would come on and go off I thought it may be a relay because it would happen every time I opened or closed the drivers door and as I said I had changed the fuses One night I reached for the dome light to see something and it hasn't come back since
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Please double back and recheck the two fuses under the hood that are captive in the yellow fuse holder. You will need to pull up hard on the fuse holder to release it then remove the fuses from it with needle nose pliers. Using a fuse tester on these is not sufficient, a visual verification is required.Those two fuses when popped will cause exactly your symptoms, the radio, dome light, clock and keyless will all stop working.If those fuses are intact and there is nothing else noteworthy about the situation (like recent modifications or repairs etc right when they stopped worked), then we would conclude the ETACS (the large plstic box on the back of the in dash fuse panel) has failed. It is more likely that the two captive fuses in the yellow fuse holder have popped though.