Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I hve a pajero io (don't know wht year) which i bought second

Customer Question

i hve a pajero io (don't know wht year) which i bought second hand a couple of years ago. the 4wd indicator light is blinking and i think i'm in 4wd. how do i switch it back to 2wd
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Mitsubishi Mechanic to figure that out. Anything else I can tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: not right now except that i'm really ignorant about auto issues
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Is the vehicle not switching to 2WD when the range lever is put in 2WD?If you put the vehicle into 4WD can you tell if it engages, and if so does the light stop blinking (and go solid)?