peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Mitsubishi 4d56: I have my mitsubishi l200 has an erro

Customer Question

I have my mitsubishi l200 has an erro code13, barometric prssr snsr.i tried to change it my still the light is on and more reduced.have also changed the two solenoids to the throttle valve and the other to the turbo.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This sounds like an electrical connection fault or a fault in the engine ecu internally.These will be affected when the weather is warm or humid in any way.This is most common for this type of issue here.If you have not had the engine wiring and connections checked over this needs done to see if any issues are found.If a fault is found it will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.If no wiring and connection issues are found I suspect a possible fault in the engine ecu itself needing replaced.I have had to replace these before for faults like this here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete