Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Shop Supervisor at County Fleet

Pearl, I search troubleshooting regarding warning

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I search for some troubleshooting regarding warning light from tyre-pressure, the tyres are brand new
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: BB000810
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Mitsubishi Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Thanks for your help, I got my first Mitsubishi Outlander PE
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jared D replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Let me see if I can help.The info that came through from "Pearl" is a little odd. She's a computer so sometimes her responses don't always make sense.What exactly is going on with the tire pressure system?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There is a warning shown up in the main dashboard saying the tyre pressure must be inspected, the car is new and has got new (originale Mitsubishi delivered) summertyres on this week
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The tyre pressure is OK according to user-guide
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Excact message "Tire pressure monitor service required"
Expert:  Jared D replied 6 months ago.
There should be a plackard (sticker) on the driver side door jamb. It will tell you what the factory setting is for your tires. As long as the tire pressure matches that sticker the tire pressure light should stay off.If you are getting a tire pressure monitor service error then that means one or more of the sensors isn't communicating with the vehicle's monitoring computer.You may need to have a sensor replaced or reprogrammed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK, thank you.
Expert:  Jared D replied 6 months ago.
Reprogramming the sensors will require a tire pressure programming tool or a factory scan tool.Please let me know if you need additional information.