Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

Im ***** *****, having trouble with 2010 Galant not getting

Customer Question

Hi im ***** *****, having trouble with 2010 Galant not getting spark after replacing timing belt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Replaced timing belt yesterday and wires from crank sensor pulled out of connector put every thing back together and cant get any spark
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 7 months ago.

You mentioned the wires pulling out of the crank sensor... was this at the sensor itself on the engine, at the sensor end of the timing cover wiring, or at the connector end of the timing cover wiring? If at the connector end of the timing cover, was it on the cover side of the connector or the harness side?