Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

P0302 code montero sport 3.0..just had oil change and

Customer Question

P0302 code for 2001 montero sport 3.0..just had oil change and replaced battery. .started sluggish after replacing battery and then service engine soon light came bad is that code?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like is it okay to drive with a cylinder 2 misfire? What would cause that code to pop
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Sorry for the delay, I just logged in and noticed your question. Did you still need assistance?