Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the AUtomotive repair Business
7276279

My right headlight has stopped working. I changed the bulb

Customer Question

Hi - My right headlight has stopped working. I changed the bulb and the fuse and it still won't work. Any idea what it could be?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2007 Outlander. It was working sporadically but now it won't come on at all.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
There are two fuses for the head lamps located in the under hood panel, one for the left side (fuse 14) and one for the right side (fuse 15) . If you are sure the fuse is okay then take you 12 volt test light and or a volt meter and see if you are getting power on the pink wire from the fuse at the headlamp with the lights on. If you have power here then check and see if you have a good ground on the black/red wire. Check this and let me know what you find and we can work from there. See the wiring diagram in the link below for reference as well. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Headlamp%20wiring%20Mar%2019.pdf