Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician

Buenas noches tengo problemas con mi Aire acondicionado

Customer Question

buenas noches tengo problemas con mi Aire acondicionado outlander 2010
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no acciona el embrague del compresor yo puentee el relee y ya funciona el embrague
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 7 months ago.

Do you speak any English?

Expert:  Doug replied 7 months ago.

If the AC is not engaging automatically but the compressor clutch does engage when you manually power the clutch, I would first be interested in evacuating the refrigerant and recharging with a proper machine scaled charge and see how it does afterward. Any time the refrigerant is more than 20% low or displaced by air the system will disengage the compressor to prevent damage. Note that adding top-up cans will not work here... you need to evacuate it and recharge it by machine on this model to avoid problems.