Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor and I have a very loud

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor and I have a very loud vibration noise coming from what seems to be the drivers side of the dash it will come and go under acceleration.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: A few seconds after you start acceleration you hear the vibration noise. It will come and go but only under acceleration.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Well so far I have removed the center console and install new carpeting, after I installed the carpeting is when the noise started. I have sense then removed the console side panels to see if someting was loose but found nothing.
JA: Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 9 months ago.

Is it possible this noise/vibration could be picked up in a video so I have a better idea of what you are experiencing?