Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Radiocode, I n, Whats the radio code 98 diaant, what's the

Customer Question

Radiocode
JA: Huh?
Customer: I n
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Whats the radio code for a 98 diaant
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: what's the radio code for a Mitsubishi del diamante
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mitsubishi Mechanic should know about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: 98. Ls
JA: Huh?
Customer: whats ttheradio code for Mitsubish whats diamante
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Mitsubishi Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 9 months ago.

I can get you a radio code for your Diamante, however I will need the serial number and model off the radio. This will require pulling the radio out to read the white chassis sticker. The bot***** *****ne will say "SERIAL No:________", I need that number exactly as it appears, and on the top of the sticker will be a model number (MR######).

Provide those numbers and I will produce an unlock code for you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Mr 173092
Serial number 96a 501 724
Expert:  Doug replied 9 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** verifying your numbers now.

Expert:  Doug replied 9 months ago.

Your unlock code for serial 96A501724 will be

4975

To input the code your radio must display "codE" when turned on... if it displays "oFF" from too many wrong codes, you will need to leave the key on and radio on for one hour to clear the message. When the screen goes blank you can turn the radio back on and "codE" will be displayed again.

With "codE" on the screen, use preset buttons 1-4 to input the code. For your code of 4975 you would press:

Preset 1 five times

Preset 2 ten times

Preset 3 eight times

Preset 4 six times
When finished you should have 4975 on the display, and you can then push the unlock button. This varies by radio but is always a program button, meaning either PROG, CD, AMFM or TAPE. There is no penalty for pushing the wrong one as long as your code is displayed correct, so you can just push each one once. The radio will beep and turn on when it is pushed.

If you have any difficulties or need further assistance just reply back here for more help.

Expert:  Doug replied 9 months ago.

I'm stepping out on a break but if you need more help you can reply back here and I will get with you upon my return. If you are all set you can issue a rating to credit my assistance and complete our session.

Thanks

Expert:  Doug replied 8 months ago.

I noticed it had been 24 hours+ and I hadn't heard back from you. Please let me know if you need more help or if we can conclude this session.

Thanks!