Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

My battery died on my 07 eclipse spyder gt and now the top

Customer Question

my battery died on my 07 eclipse spyder gt and now the top wont open or close once i jumped it.. all it does is beep and when i drive it keeps beeping ever so often
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: was running fine battery died i jumped and went to open top it beeps 3 times hit close beeps 3 x..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 9 months ago.

I'd like to check if your topstack ecu is still calibrated.

Please get in the vehicle and turn the key on, then try to use the auto-down drivers window (push it once firmly then release). Does the auto-down work, or does it stop moving as soon as you release the button?