Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

I have no lights or radio or control of my moonroof, story

Customer Question

I have no lights or radio or control of my moonroof
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: long story here but here goes ive been doing a few changes with the audio system in the car and everything has been fine. One day i was fixing my dash cover and forgot to plug in the dimmer so for a day i had no dash lights I hooked it up and all was fine then i was fixing my light bulbs in the rear view mirror and there was a minor pop blowing the other rear view light.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mitsubishi Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

It sounds most like you are going to be dealing with a blown fuse here. You didn't mention what year/model you have, but for most Mitsubishis you would be wanting to check the under hood fuses and specifically if you see 1/2 fuses in a yellow plastic holder, those are the ones we would most suspect. Those fuses control power to the radio, lighting and other interior amenities.