Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Srs light stays on and the anti lock light stays on
,

Customer Question

srs light stays on and the anti lock light stays on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when applying the brakes all the way anti lock brakes do not pulse at the wheels
JA: Oh No! Brake problems are the worst. The Mitsubishi Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes how do I check the wheel speed sensors to see if they are not working
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Mitsubishi Mechanic should be aware of about your Mitsubishi?
Customer: nothing yet it is a 2004 Mitsubishi endeavor xls
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mitsubishi Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, first off i have to ask if any work was performed before this happened, also have you had the codes read? without having the codes read we would be guessing at the issues as there are hundreds of reasons that both of those lights can come one, also those are two separate systems so you will need a scan tool that is ableto read more than just the engine control module, once you get the codes you can return here and i can let you know the best possible solution, or if you go and get it diagnosed at a shop then you can return to me with the findings and i can let you know if they are plausible. I hope this helps even though i do not have a direct answer to your question, so let me know, Lou.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have an obd 2 code reader and it only showed a code for small emission leak
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

Well like i said you need a scan tool that can read more than just the engine control module. almost all obd2 scanners only read engine unless otherwise specified.