Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

My name is also my radio only works few min. then just stops

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** my radio only works for a few min. then just stops playing 2003 galant
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: though it was a radio problem so I just put a new one in it does same thing plays for maybe a min.then just stop playing power still on has a infinity system
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mitsubishi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 10 months ago.

When you put the new radio in does it work right away or does it ask for a code and you have to push a combination of buttons to get it to work for a few minutes (circumventing a code)?