Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Do you know where is located the outside air temperature

Customer Question

Customer: hi , do you know where is located the outside air temperature sensor on the outlander sport 2.0l 2013+ ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sorry, my name is ***** ***** it is reading almost 10°C less than the real temperature i thought it is defective but i cant find it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mitsubishi Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how much
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Doug replied 11 months ago.

For a 2013 Outlander Sport the outside temperature sensor is located in the front bumper. It is behind the plastic grill, snapped into the metal bumper support just in board and below the left hand headlight.

Expert:  Doug replied 11 months ago.

Here is a close up view through the grill/