Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner, 27 year Import technician
29331485

Where do I find the f on the timing gear of my injector pump

Customer Question

Where do I find the f mark on the timing gear of my injector pump as shown in the manual that you are referring to on another querie. Motor 4M41 Diesel 3.2
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.

Im mot sure what other "query" you are referring to..we get through thousands of questions on justanswer and there are thousands of experts too.

But I can help you with your question.

I will attach a pic / image for you which shows what you need to know - answer to your question.

( The pic is showing this to be the bottom crank pulley on the engine of course )

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This does not answer the question. We are talking about the gear on an injector pump of a mitsubishi pajero 3.2 diesel. This diagram is a different area of the motor. If you cannot supply a correct answer within the next few hours I will be waiting for a refund and will be checking my bank account for this. If nothing shows I will be contacting paypal and appropriate authorities.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi .

Sorry Mike is off line at this moment , do you still need assistance with this issue and

what have you done, just removed and now replacing the injection pump and need the setting for this ?

Rgds Greg

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

In the mean time if mike comes back on line he will give you the needed information .

Rgds Greg