Doug
Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mitsubishi employed and Factory trained ASE certified technician
21364095

Maybe you can help me program smart key to Mitsubishi

Customer Question

Hello, maybe you can help me program smart key to Mitsubishi Outlander usa 2014. We have mut3. Trying to program key, mut3 generate security file and ask for generated Approval file, but we don't have locksmith access to Mitsubishi to get this file. Maybe
you can help?
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is Security file
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately you will need to either have a dealership perform this action for you or pay for access through a third party provider like locksmiths use (mitsubishitechinfo.com should be able to support you for example).
While anyone with dealership access can do this, no one is going to want to take responsibility/liability for the vehicle in giving out that information blindly over the internet since any theft of the vehicle could be pinned down to that person for providing the security information; using the dealer or lock smith sites tools to do this are the only way to go.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm looking master who have locksmith access - car is fully legal, car VIN is included - still need HELP
Expert:  Doug replied 1 year ago.

I understand that, but the problem is no one is going to take legal liability for the car over the internet. It is no different than asking for key cut codes for a VIN over the internet. No one is going to risk jail time distributing that information blindly.
The information you need to get that done can be had through mitsubishitechinfo.com under vehicle security, that site is legally allowed to distribute that information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can't help me - please leave this chart, maybe other expert will help