Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30+ years practical experience in all types of repair and trouble shooting on Mitu's
2947720

I have a code 13 on a 92 eagle talon tsi. I have changed the

Customer Question

I have a code 13 on a 92 eagle talon tsi. I have changed the MAF and it still resets code 13&15. I think the air temp sensor is in the maf. I also have a code 15. My scan tool reads -58 on air temp and coolant temp. I also replaced the coolant sensor
Category: Mitsubishi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I suspect the computer is bad because it's seeing -58 at the air temp and coolant temp
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I do not have access to your email address,

That does sound like the ECU, however in order to be sure you will want to do the diagnostics on the sensors. They can be done with the scan tool and a volt/ohm meter.

.

I can get the test instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for a little bit more.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Also, which engine/trans is in it and have you checked the voltage to the sensors?