Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30+ years practical experience in all types of repair and trouble shooting on Mitu's
2947720

How do I remove the door panel on the back seat,

Customer Question

How do I remove the door panel on the back seat, driver's side door to service the window in a 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I have included a link to both front and rear door panels, Hard to explain each and every step, Have to look at diagrams, locate the caps hiding screws, remove trim pieces with flat blade tool, door panel is then clipped on. Need to follow the steps for rear door panel, in order, remove hidden screws, then unclip the panel at the spots shown in the diagram

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for a little bit more.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the private section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid $35.oo for an answer, I am not willing to pay more and wish now that I had not paid the $35.oo. :(
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I see, thanks. I noticed that Randall had opted out, how may we help you then?